Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Start the Exchange Management Console by going to Start> Programs> Microsoft Exchange 2010> Exchange Management Console.
- Click Manage Databases.
- Select Server Configuration in the left menu and then New Exchange Certificate from the action menu on the right side.
- When asked for a friendly name, you are free to choose anything. This is not used in the CSR itself, but used by Windows to identify / separate on CSRs / certificates.
- Under Domain Scope, check the box to generate wildcard CSR. Otherwise, just move on. NB Some systems may have problems with Wildcard (*) for Exchange / Federation. If you choose Wildcard, you can go straight to step 8.
- In the Exchange Configuration menu, select the services / services to be secured with TLS / certificate, and enter the name of the services to be covered.
- On the next page, Exchange lists all the names it proposes to be included in the CSR. Review the names and add any additional names on this point.
- Your organization should be your full legal name as stated in the Brønnøysund Register.
- In the next step, choose where you want to save the CSR file. This is saved as a .req file that can be opened in most text editors such as Notepad, Wordpad, Vi, etc.
Use this CSR file when you order the certificate.
Kontakt oss så løser vi det sammen.