Signing of electronic tenders and contracts
When signing a tender, such as Mercell or EU Supply, an Enterprise Certificate or eSeal may be used.
The signature in the certificate is legally binding and assures the purchaser that the offer or contract is valid.
Advantages of signing with an Enterprise Certificate
- Shows to the buyer that it is a validated business that has delivered the offer
- Commits the supplier to the content of the offer and minimizes the risk that the offer may be rejected
- Confirms that the signatory has the authority to sign on behalf of the company
- Efficiency of delivery of tenders
- Qualified signature according to EU rules
Commfides Enterprise Certificate 3 Years: 4 200,-
Commfides Enterprise Certificate 5 Years: 5 900,-
All prices are excl. VAT