Authentication of an Enterprise
Should your business authenticate against a public service or send information electronically to another business, you must use an Enterprise Certificate to digitally confirm who you represent.
This is often done today and some examples of services are:
- Connection to ID-porten, a common log in solution to public services
- Exchange of messages in the public sector
- Linking to the Tax Administration’s APIs
- Connection to eInnsyn, a joint publishing service for state and municipal businesses
- Connection to Secure Digital Mailbox
Commfides Enterprise Certificate 3 Years: 4 200, –
Commfides Enterprise Certificate 5 years: 5,900, –
All prices are excl. VAT.